- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
An 8-year-old boy in Illinois won $1,000 in a summer-long scavenger hunt and immediately donated the money to his 2-year-old neighbor to help fund her chemotherapy. Source
Dean Winchester being pretty in 5.15 Dead men don’t wear plaid.
Let’s give it up people! Clap yo hands!
Sue from Catering!
Fabulous Hobbit Set Designer!
Star Trek Premiere Table Man!
Sexy Background Guy from the Blind Banker!
The Magic Traffic Cone!
The Sliding Plant!
And the most awesome wizard at the Leaky Cauldron!
carpe diem - seize the day
carpe noctem - seize the night
carpe natem - seize the ass
Seriously, if you guys don’t stop reblogging this I am going to carpe someone’s neck and break it.
carpe collum - seize the neck
You didn’t get your Hogwarts letter? No problem! It probably just got lost in the mail, or the owl that was supposed to deliver it got distracted, happens all the time. We apologize for any inconvenience and are happy to announce that you are accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
And here is your ticket!